The Pines of Edgewater community consists of 21 buildings that span nine city blocks, north to south and two city blocks, east to west. We offer one, two, three and four bedroom subsidized rental apartments. The Pines of Edgewater is conveniently located within walking distance to parks, beaches, the lakefront bike trail, schools, churches and synagogues, banks, grocery stores, restaurants and cafes. The Pines of Edgewater puts you in the middle of everything.
- Oak finished Kitchen Cabinets
- Double Stainless Steel Kitchen Sinks
- Dishwashers in select apartments
- Frost-free Refrigerators
- Individually controlled heating and air conditioning
- On-site Laundry Facilities
- On-site Service Coordinator
- Professional on-site Management
- 24-Hour Emergency Maintenance
- CTA buses right along Sheridan Road on the east
- Red Line El is a few blocks to the west
- The Pines also has convenient access to Lake Shore Drive
Founded in 1971, The Habitat Company is a leader in property management and development-experience, integrity, innovation and customer service are at the heart of all we do. Habitat has proudly earned its reputation for excellence in serving diverse communities and people.